UnBan Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Abhiraj Jadhav, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Abhiraj Jadhav

Abhiraj Jadhav New Member

Hii , My Name Is Abhiraj .
    I am Banned from cwoare for 7 days.
    I want to Request The Staff to Unban My Account.
    Username: Abhiraj_2008
    Banned By: OSxGravity
    Banned On: 21/10/2021
    Reason: Advertising
    Reason Why I Advertised: The actual thing is I didn't advertise, But I was asking my friend that would he like to join my server. Also If it was advertising I messaged him privately, Also I didn't Knew that Asking someone To join my server is illegal.
    Reason Why My Account should be Unbanned :
    The First Thing Is , The Mod/Helper Who Banned me Didn't tell me anything about this nor he gave me a warning. I think he should atleast Mute me , But he directly Banned me , which I think Is wrong.
    The Second thing Is, I didn't knew that asking such questions is illegal, and I know it now , I promise to never commit any mistake in the future .

2. CN-Merkaah

CN-Merkaah SR. MOD
    SR. MOD PREMIUM

Hello,

You're saying you didn't advertise, but asking someone to join your server is considered advertising and it doesn't matter if it's in a private message or not, advertising is strictly forbidden on any of Cwoare's platforms.
    Staff does not have to tell you the rules first before taking action, it's your own responsibility to be familiar with the rules when joining a server.

I will send this to Gravity and we'll see if he choses to reevaluate your case.
    Stay tuned.

3. CN-OSxGravity

MOD

Abhiraj,

You sent the IP of your server to your friend in /pms. This is a form of advertising, which isn’t tolerated. You also ban evaded 4 times, despite me explaining you the rules and asking you to not ban evade. Hence, the ban on your account stays.

Please don’t make any more alts, it will only result in a longer ban.