Time is here..

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AmazedMender16, Jul 17, 2019.

By AmazedMender16 on Jul 17, 2019 at 8:06 PM
  1. AmazedMender16

Owner

Time is passing.. Life is getting busier.
    But here it is.. the moment a lot of us have waiting for quite a while but WAIT NO MORE! ( we will give an exact date once I get green lights from the staff team )
    We are here again with some massive changes to our servers ( some call it resets.. ;) )

We will be enrolling 1.14 to our Survival and Skyblock servers!
    Gather your memories and your courage, because we are going on a new adventure!

We do have one question for the Survival server..
    Please share your thoughts and answer on discord with your vote for the worlds :)

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AmazedMender16, Jul 17, 2019.

1. CrazyCyanWolf
    2. CandyPoeperRuben
      CandyPoeperRuben

hey AmazedMender i didn't find the place to post a new comment, so i just do this, at the time of 16:55 amsterdam time, there was this guy called NotIgelPigel, and i have not seen what conversation they had, but suddenly he started Spamming (really spamming) the quote: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. and so i post this reply to hope you guys can see this and hopefully ban or kick him
    3. Mathias_V
      Mathias_V
      You didn't find the place to report players, or you didn't search any further than the firs post? Here you can report players (bans/appeals -> report a player section): https://forum.cwoare.nl/forums/report-a-player.20/
    4. H1TDowN
      H1TDowN
      We may know when that day comes? I mean it's close to 10 days since post
    5. Mathias_V
      Mathias_V
      2 augustus, it has been posted in discord.