The story of AsseAss

Discussion in 'Survival' started by AsseAss, May 27, 2020.

?

I just created this because it looks actually kinda nice and it's satisfying to create a poll.

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Lol wtf

25.0%
  3. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Also yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I like pancakes.

75.0%
  1. AsseAss

AsseAss New Member

I am the hacker, exploiter and crasher of the play.Cwoare.nl, known as "ass".
    I would like to address a few things in this discussion.

First of all, a few beings have asked me "why do I cheat"?
    The answer is simple. I play my way. Cracked servers are best for hacking. You login with many accounts and play your way. It is easy to scrap random server, come in and annoy players to release your stress off. You don't care if you'll be banned after, so do you care about the server? But I am not that type of cheater that would just now run away and never come back. I want to help you make your server better (as I myself owned many servers before).

BTW, I was surprised that you have such nice community. I thought I'd get an instant ban, but I assume that the owner has banned me after a while. It was fun to speak to all of you, and that's the point. While it might be unfair against others, we had fun and the point of releasing stress was completed. Corona is hard for all of us, and everyone spends time differently.

So, now for the server part. Crashing did not drop your FPS - term "frames per second" is commonly used for client lag when the game is lagging, but I lagged server - therefore "ticks per second" (TPS) dropped. For that, I used the "Offhand Crash" exploit from the WWE client - it allows you to rapidly switch between your off-hand and main-hand slots to send themendous amount of packets that will lag server and kick players at some point.

Paper is so much better at handling exploits like this. But I assume that the fact that you use 1.8 or earlier versions don't allow you to get recent patches (which are for recent versions only). I understand. So plan B would be to just install an anti-cheat. There are plenty, some free, some paid. If you want those paid ones for free, hit me up. As you might've guessed, it's not pretty "law-friendly", but nobody cares. Who hasn't cracked anything in their life ever? But if you wanna be "clean", just download the free ones, such as NoCheatPlus.

Also, when we are talking about paid stuff, did you really paid for those forums? Bah. Get FreeFlarum. So much better than XenForo.

So, that's about to be it. I wanted to just use VPN to connect again, but then I got idea to write this, since you have forums. I'm open to answer any questions you might have.

See you,
    ~ Leakigy

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1