Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Adriel, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Adriel

Adriel New Member

A bit about myself:
    Hello, how are you guys? My names is Adriel Campos, known on the server as Jairgtr00, I am 16 years old, and I live in Spokane, Washington, U.S.. I have played on this server for about 2-2.5 years now. I love playing Skyblock and Survival. Big fan of cars, legos, minecraft, diecast cars, & video games. I live with my 2 parents and my second oldest sister that just graduated on Saturday. My oldest sister is married and had a 1 year anniversary in March.

Why I should be a member of the staff in this server:
    I have never been a staff of anything. I do think that it could get me experience for when I start looking for job. I am a very nice person and always looking for a way to help those in need. I don't accept cheating, hacking, bad language, and rudeness. I would be able to be online at least 1 hr each day. I hope this application is enough for you guys to consider me as a staff member.

Sincerely,

A big fan Jairgtr00

• Like Like x 2