Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Fireverse, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Fireverse

Fireverse New Member

IGN:Fireverse

Personal Information:My name is Omar,I am a 19 year old boy from Cairo,Egypt.

Background Information:I am pretty friendly and calm and do not get mad easily. I first joined the Cwoare server in mid May,2019 and I have heard about the server from a friend. I did not get any mutes,kicks nor bans on the server.

Previous Staff Experience:I was a Helper on a small server which I prefer not saying its name for privacy reasons.

Reasons why I think I should be a part of your team:I am friendly and easy to cope with and I am very good at detecting rule breakers.

Timezone:GMT+2

I have read all the Rules and know my limits.If you have questions I can be contacted through Discord:Fireverse#0909

Sincerely,
    Fireverse

#1 Fireverse, Jun 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2020