Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by JellieBeans, Jan 31, 2020.

1. JellieBeans

JellieBeans New Member

Hello there! It's Jellie!
    How is everyone doing? I'm a 22-year-old Network Engineer in Training and is also considered as a pokemon cause of my very short height. I currently live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with the timezone of GMT+4. I started playing Minecraft since 2014, but I still am somewhat new to this server but I've befriended the mods and former helpers to know how things run.

Reason for applying for staff!
    I was inspired by the aforementioned staff and even tried to help out even as a player to both staff and players. Doing so, I was able to help out with issues like reporting players for duping or broken commands to the mods. This encouraged me to try out for staff so I can help maintain order in the server and make it fun and fair for all players. In addition, I'm a quick learner and excited to know more about Minecraft in general!

A little about myself!
    I like to help players out in any way I can and I am responsible enough to keep order as well as have fun with everyone else. It is important for rules to be followed and that everyone is treated fairly.

How else to reach me if not on the forum?
    Discord, Facebook, and Whatsapp will be provided when requested!

How is my schedule like?
    I do have classes from Sunday to Wednesday, but I play about 2-3 hours every day, if not more during the weekends.

Thanks for your time!

• Winner Winner x 3