Shulker Box Changes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Paradox_77, May 17, 2020.

1. Paradox_77

Paradox_77 New Member

Hello, I play on the skyblock server mainly. I would like you to add a plugin that opens shiller boxes without placing them down. For example you could make it so that if a player right clicks on a shulker in their inventory it opens like a single chest on top and you inventory in the bottom.
    Reason : If I want to trade with someone with souvenirs instead of money and the item is in my shilker in my vault or echest and I am on someone's island they have not given me any permissions I have to go to their echest and take the shilker and the go to my is and place it down and open it and take the item and mine it and pick it back up and go back to the other island, it's a struggle that could be fixed with a simple plugin. (Many people have shilker tooltips that allow us to see all the contents of the shilker without plaing it down but not take items in and out)