Season Reset Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mett27, Jan 25, 2020.

?

Should the Staff bring over our beloved buildings from the old world to the new world (with limits)

1. yes

75.0%
  2. no

25.0%
  1. Mett27

Mett27 New Member

Hello i'm new to your server.

Me and my friends left our old server because of the resets which are happening.
    Your server seems fine to us, because its mostly the same as our old one.
    We left our old one because we are building massive stuff and dont like it to get wiped. The staff ignored us adn didint think through that some really invest so much in building.

Now after talking a bit to your Mods ( and they suggested i do a suggestion) i am now bringing in the idea of the following:

We are allowed to let our homes be placed in the new world on new season start.

The cons are of course some maybe get a OP start at the beginning of the new season.
    All i want is that my homes dont get lost for nothing i dont want the feeling of all being in vein.
    In my suggetsion i would say you need to empty all chests and mining stuff doesnt get overshipped to the new world.

Only the building you worked hard on gets put on the new server world. No mining stuff, no OP infinte Farms, no chests.

Only for example your Mansion and such. Maybe you can combine it with only one home per player.

You all seem very open minded. Our old server didint even consider helping at all.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CN-Kezueli

MOD

I like the idea of being able to transport your build into a new world. However this could be a intensive time consuming job to do if multiple player would like to have their builds transported.

Thus, we would have to find a way to make it possible for us to get with the workload and for you so you are satisfied enough.

Another thing like you mentioned: it gives a tremendous head start compared to new players (fair enough they are new), but we shouldn't make it as easy as a fingersnap easy either. We do understand that you've spent a lot of time building it, but we would seriously have to check how we deal with the materials for your build. Some people have builds that were only possible after a serious buildup in the game, others stuck to the more common materials like stone bricks.

Maybe a quest line or "redeem" (farm materials to redeem a build) could be introduced.

Apart from all that, I'm a fan of the idea and would like to discuss this openly with all of you in order to come to a reasonable solution satisfying all parties.