Scammed by The_AMG305

Discussion in 'Report a player' started by Rayqua_, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Rayqua_

Rayqua_ New Member

Your in-game name: Rayqua_
    Player you're reporting: The_AMG305
    Time and date of rule break: Around 18:30 to 19:30 (France time zone) - 5th June 2020
    Proof:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So, I was in the End, and asked to someone if It had something other than just an Island. The_AMG305 said that yes, and asked if he could teleport to me. I said yes and then he said to give him the shulker box that was there, and I gave it to him. Then he said to teleport to his island because he couldn't place blocks in my island. When I entered in his island, he attacked me and I almost died but I managed to go back to my island. I don't have any screenshots to this. He said that "A hacker hacked his keyboard." I didn't believe him, and then another person told him that it was not possible. And then he lied again and again. For this one, you can ask to ChuyeeMac, another player. After that, he was trying to scam people (probably to kill them, or whatever). This has screenshots.

2. CN-Nekudge

CN-Nekudge HELPER Nekudge
    HELPER

Sorry for the extremely late reply. Assuming this is in Skyblock, can you provide the screenshots for proof?