Ocean's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by OceanPacyficzny, Oct 21, 2019.

1. OceanPacyficzny

OceanPacyficzny New Member

Hello Friends,

I'm Aleksandra, OceanPacyficzny in game, I'm 22 and I live in Poland. I decided to apply because I'd like to be able to help players more when I'm online, which is every day for few hours, and all the time on discord.
    I started playing mc in 2011, however last few years only played occasionally. Now finally i met such nice community it's worth staying and working on.
    At this moment there are only 3 Mods on Cwoare, for so many server modes it's not a lot of staff. Although they are very lovely guys and as helpfull as they can be, they deserve some help too.
    I'm good candidate because of how often I am online, my friendliness, I'm very understanding but i do not tolerate hacks and any kind of discrimination nor toxicity.

So, if You also think You could use some help, I'm here! :3
    Thank you for reading, see you on discord
    ~Ocean

• Like Like x 4