New Survival | Ideas & suggestions

Discussion in 'Survival' started by CN-Merkaah, Feb 26, 2019.

1. CN-Merkaah

CN-Merkaah SR. MOD
    SR. MOD PREMIUM

Hello everyone!

We would like you to list any ideas or suggestions you may have for a new Survival down in the comments.

This is just so we can start planning on how to encounter this, this is not a restart announcement.

2. Mr.Bumblebee

Mr.Bumblebee New Member

I think now cwoare should focus on new updates and make the 1.14 update as the main survival server. Mostly people don't play 1.12.2. Updating it would also probably attract new players in the server. And i think there should only be few plugins in the survival. Some plugins seems to mess up the mob drops , makes it impossible to use elytra to fly from the ground , etc.

3. EedianDiver

EedianDiver New Member

For me, I'd have to play on survival more often to see what I like and what I dislike. From what I remember and my gameplay, I don't see any problems with the subserver. Good luck on the research though ;)

4. detlaff

detlaff New Member

really?like really? are you seriuse?
    first you mst enable picking spawner without rank and flying with elytra as well you can prevent players from doing things they can do in single player,am not attacking giving ranks stuff but you cnat prevent members from flying or picking spawners and you laso should change your host server with one that dosent do mob stacking lol your host server even lag with mob stacking

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. detlaff

detlaff New Member

i dont like the pay to play idea

6. CN-Kezueli

MOD

Let's break down your message as there are some misconceptions:
    • On every server you play on, mining spawners will be a feature provided by ranks or won't exist at all. You CAN'T mine spawners in single player, this is added by a plugin.
    • You can fly with Elytra, we have disabled boosting through fireworks to prevent players from dying. Don't blame us for looking out for your safety, blame Mojang (the people who make Minecraft) for making this version unbearable unstable and slow in performance.
    • Mobstacking is a questionable point which is a sensitive topic regarding discussions. It has been discussed multiple times, with players but also internal under the staff team. The conclusion has become that mobstacking won't go away as AmazedMender16 says it is necessary to keep farms under control. People are making gigantic farms with a LOT of mobs, which lags the server. To compensate, we provide nametags on the /shop under miscellaneous to support your need of having unstacked mobs. (costs only 500)
    I hope we cleared some points out here.

• Informative Informative x 1