Survival New faction plugin (and Craftbook)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Espenx1, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Espenx1

Espenx1 New Member

Hello there, first post.

I find that the faction plugin used on the Survival world is really clunky and hard to utilize, I ran a server with a couple of pals many years ago and we used
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/factions.1900/

The advantages of this are that each faction can be more tailored to people, they can be named, locked, opened, allow TNT inside their borders etc. It's really highly customizable and you can even add a map of the world with faction borders as seen in the link.

I think this would make it easier for people to claim and see where their claims are because as I mentioned, I find the current system a bit hard to find out and maintain.
    If the mods are worried about claim limits, cash to claim or something along those lines, that can also be customized with Factions.

I am also suggesting to add
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/craftbook.2083/

It's a plugin that allows you to write things on signs that can be used to make hidden switches alongside gates, bridges and even elevators.
    I find this plugin extremely fun if you like to make hidden stuff in bases or even want a toggleable gate/bridge to your base, it's also highly customizable as Factions above in that you can just turn on/off features you don't want players to access.

- Espenx1

2. CN-Merkaah

CN-Merkaah SR. MOD
    SR. MOD PREMIUM

We have different servers for Survival and Factions.

And what is difficult with the current claim system? You can use a stick to see the borders and you can use the different /trust commands to trust people for the things you want them to be able to control. And you can use /claimexplosions to enable/disable explosions inside of the claim.

3. Espenx1

Espenx1 New Member

Ahh I never knew that, I thought it was a simple /claim plugin and not something more extensive.
    But my suggestion for Craftbook still stands.

4. CN-Merkaah

CN-Merkaah SR. MOD
    SR. MOD PREMIUM

Yea and i don't know what plugins there is for the faction server, maybe your suggestion could still fit in there, I dont play factions at all so I don't know what's good or not ^^.

5. Espenx1

Espenx1 New Member

Same, hence why I asked for it, I only play Survival :) And I find the Factions plugin a lot easier to manage, but, we'll see.