MrFloGow Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by mrflogow, May 20, 2020.

1. mrflogow

mrflogow New Member

Hello,
    My in game name is MrFloGow, i was born in morocco and currently live in the United Arab Emirates.I am 13 years old and I have always wanted to become staff of a server as i would be able to help people, keep the chat clean, catch hackers etc...
    The reason i chose your server specifically is because when i applied for staff at the other servers, they would completely ignore me, the staff were not interactive and wouldn't help if i asked them to
    Your server however, has a very interactive staff team; as soon as i asked where i could apply, one of your helpers (Smiley Happy) teleported to me as soon as possible and helped me with my problems.
    That is when i understood how good this server is.
    The reason i wanted to become staff in the first place is mostly because i think it is a great experience and will train me to overcome other challenges in life.
    Being a staff will teach me lots of things about working with and handling people that are careless.
    I have been reading books recently on my kindle on how to deal with different situations when being staff, like X-Raying, Not keeping the chat appropriate, etc...
    My experience with being a staff is very small, other than reading a few books and watching videos, i have never been a staff. I hope you can give me this opportunity to become staff even if it will be my first time.
    but again, there is a always the first time.

Thank you for reading my staff application.

2. mrflogow

mrflogow New Member

Please reply to me if i am accepted or denied