Mini Build Event

Discussion in 'Survival' started by CN-Kezueli, Sep 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CN-Kezueli

MOD

Hello fellow Minecrafters,

I will be hosting a Building Event in Cwoare Survival. As some of you may know: CrazyCyanWolf, AwkwardAlpacaa, and I are building a giant ice castle near the Skull Shop. I want this place populated with more buildings and create a village/city with a large variety of builds.

The theme of this build is snow/ice + medieval. Make a house of regular size (not a mansion) and get a chance on winning a prize!
    • 1st place: $750.000 (in-game balance) + 5 skulls of choice
    • 2nd place: $250.000 (in-game balance) + 2 skulls of choice
    • 3rd place: $100.000 (in-game balance)
    On top of the prize, your house also gets a chance of being featured as a whole in my village/city or be used as inspiration.

The event starts as of right now until Thursday 3rd of October at 23.59 GMT+2.

Note: old builds are not allowed, send me the coords of your build through PM or as in a reply to this thread.

#1 CN-Kezueli, Sep 27, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  2. CrazyCyanWolf

CrazyCyanWolf Member

Since i'll be judging aswell there are a few tips i'll give:

1. Details: Use as many details as you can no matter how small (open drawers, itemframes,etc...) but don't overdo it
    2. Depth: Depth gives it a shadowy look adding small details (and it just looks better than a plain wall)
    3. Be Abstract: Don't just build in a square or rectangle, give it more corners, shapes, add a tower on the roof or smth else
    4. theme: The theme is snow/ice based be creative and try to do fun things that exist in snow biomes(different kind of ices, snow/snowblocks, spruce logs)
    5. Enjoy: If you enjoy building it'll be smoother and easier for yourself to build.

Surprise me

Note: If you use a youtube house or do some other unoriginal stuff you're out

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wirtox01

Wirtox01 New Member

-3178 67 1580
    or u can do /cw market its near market (if u cant find the cords)

4. CN-Kezueli

MOD

We have rated the submitted buildings and have come to a conclusion. The three winners of this event are:
    1. AfricanKiddo: your build followed the theme perfectly with cosy decoration and a creative form. Well done!
    2. xAnonyPowerz: detailed build with great surroundings, keep it up!
    3. Wirtox: your build gives a comfortable mood, we look forward to having you in next events as well!
    Other participants: you all built well and we would like to tank you for your effort. An additional participation prize is added, existing out of bonus points for the next event, which will be announced shortly, and 1 skull of choice (value of 15k).

5. CN-Kezueli

MOD

It has come to my attention that AfricanKiddo's build was a blunt copy from YouTube, therefore xAnonyPowerz is the rightful winner of this event. Even tho the rules don't state it, it is fairly obvious to use your own creativity in a building contest rather than being guilty of plagiarism.

@xAnonyPowerZ, contact me for the prizes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.