I think i am hacked...

Discussion in 'Support' started by VARDHIN_1, Jul 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. VARDHIN_1

VARDHIN_1 New Member

Vardhin,
    vanilla,

I love this server a lot and I am playing for a long time, I play more than I sleep on this server, and I was pretty dis-satisfied these days since /pm command stopped working, I am an omnivert based person, I often use ./pm for my close friends and personal conversation,

today, I noticed that /pm command started working since I try it every day, and I keep using /pm command today, and I noticed something weird, I received random messages from random people and even without my interference, I sent replies to them, I was scared, but tho I am brave, I took this to the notice of moderators,

nekudge responded, and she said to post this issue on forums, and even she suggested me to change password, thus I did change my password, I think, It is not that sort of hacking, and even I dont think so that someone would hack me,

I think this is a type of bug which occurred with the /pm command, and I request to please take care of this issue

I have posted some pictures in the following link, and the messages which are pop upped with my cursor are done without my interference, I often talk with gyeong__99, rvardhin and craftermaster, and those guys are my friend but I don't talk with them using /pm command, hope you would take care,

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WVrlWOJk4k7AHUOqZ32xWpulxLvI_-X4?usp=sharing

thanking you,
    warm regards,
    VARDHIN

2. AmazedMender16

Owner

Hello @VARDHIN_1

Are you using /r or /reply to respond to your friend? If so, then that is the reason.
    Use /pm name, then messages will always go to the user you specified.

Regards,
    Glenn R.

• Like Like x 1
  3. VARDHIN_1

VARDHIN_1 New Member

Vardhin,
    Vanilla,

No Mender, I don't even know the existence of /r command, I always use the /pm command, but sometimes I just click on their text so I can quickly text them.

Thanking you,
    Obediently
    VARDHIN

4. AmazedMender16

Owner

Hello @VARDHIN_1

Can you record how to reproduce it then?

Regards,
    Glenn R.

5. VARDHIN_1

VARDHIN_1 New Member

sure mender, I try to record my gameplay and show it to you, because it happened today too, even to my bro,,

thankfully
    Vardhin