Can't Log into Mine Craft Server No Matter What

Discussion in 'Support' started by CowFroggers, Jan 23, 2020.

1. CowFroggers

CowFroggers New Member

Your in-game name: CowFroggers
    Time and date: 1/22/2020
    Your problem or question: Just registered for first time with new account on this MineCraft server a couple of days age, registered with password I always use with all these servers when I log in, go back to log in server next day password not accepted no matter what I try no way to add email for conformation tried a many different passwords that maybe I did something weird (but I highly doubt it I always use the same one) and probe all kinds of commands tying to fix the problem but nothing works, can I register again or get an email tied to the Cowfroggers account so I can do a conformation reset password something ---- Help :(
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/NrTiQDz

#1 CowFroggers, Jan 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  2. CN-Merkaah

CN-Merkaah SR. MOD
    SR. MOD PREMIUM

can you provide any information that can prove it's your account? what server did you play on, did you build anything?