Bans should be compared with alt's and they should get compared so they count together.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mathias_V, May 29, 2019.

?

Should alt's be taken in count for the next punishment after breaking the rules?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. Nope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mathias_V

Mathias_V Member
    PREMIUM

Hi, I think that when someone gets a ban, there should be checked if the punished player has alt's so incase he has they should get punished as well. I also think that bans on several alt's should be taken in count for when one of the alt's exceeds the rules so the player can get punished harder.
    Because right now some people have a crap ton of alt's which they use to break the rules. And they most of the time just get punished on that one alt that they were using at that time, and then they can just create a new one ...

Also in factions, it's a huge pain in the ass that people try to use alt's to mislead me the entire time because for some reason they don't like me. This makes it really hard to help new people because they could always try to trap me if it are alt's.

Let me know your thoughts about this ;)

2. CN-Merkaah

CN-Merkaah SR. MOD
    SR. MOD PREMIUM

Using alts is allowed, aslong as they follow the rules. If a player is banned, his alt won't be punished unless he joins with it during the period of the ban. If a player breaks a rule with an account and then breaks the same rule with an alt, the punishment will stack. I atleast always check alts and have a very good record of which accounts belongs to each player.