Ban for no reason

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Brayanoliveira, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Brayanoliveira

Brayanoliveira New Member

I just created my account few hours ago, some players were helping me to claim a property when I got banned for griefing by Merkaah. I was not griefing I found a construct walked on everything and had no claim, It was quite destroyed so I decided to claim the property. After I claim I was cleaning the remaining items from the chests to save them when I got banned.

2. CN-Merkaah

CN-Merkaah SR. MOD
    SR. MOD PREMIUM

you were removing chests that wasn't yours, griefing and stealing is not allowed on Cwoare, doesn't matter if its claimed or not, if it's not yours, leave it alone. Since you're new and might not have known this i can consider unbanning you, but you have to find your own place and not take over someone elses. Make sure to read the rules.