Denied 1.14 We need a slime chunk in vanilla

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Erik B, May 10, 2019.

1. Erik B

Erik B Member

As things are now it would be impossible to find slime chunks on our own. Can you reveal 2-3 connected slime chunks near spawn for us? It could be a common project to build a farm and for everyone to harvest.

I suggest (hopefully you do a /fill air for us as well :p):

For example, right now I need 2 stacks of slimes for my villager trading setup. I'll never find 2 stacks on my own

2. xXZenoGodXx

xXZenoGodXx New Member

Not enough bald
    Add more baldness!!

3. Mr.Bumblebee

Mr.Bumblebee New Member

I would recommend a map to be released that shows slime chunks. There should be tools online for that. Thats the only way cause releasing seed would be dumb.

4. CN-Kezueli

MOD

It is vanilla and there is a vanilla way to find slimechunks. One of the players already has found one (Cozmic).

5. Erik B

Erik B Member

The suggestion was made when there were pretty much no mobs at all spawning. I guess you can relatively easy find a slime chunk near your base now, especially when few people are online and there are many mobs spawning.

Creating a slime farm is a lot of work, not the least to clear all the blocks. I've made some on factions servers with good slime prices. Fairly safe as the used layout were resistant to griefing. Revealing coords for a suitable spot (2-3 linked slime chunks) near span wouldn't compromise the server in any way I think. Also, a common project could be a fun and good thing to do. Slimes is something you need only occasionally, so you have to ask yourself is it worth the work to make your own? Personally, if this falls I think I'll create a swamp slime farm because you can get other things